Re: [NTLK] Edit existing Newton Book?

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 15:13:27 PDT

If you are using a 2100 and have installed the nHTML extension by Steve
Weyer you can save the text of a Newton Book as a NewtWorks document.
Takes a while so your Newt is probably not frozen, Make sure that the
page selection is 'all'. While it can be edited and recompiled in
NewtsCape if you save it as HTML I prefer to export to my desktop
computer and edit there.
Word 98 for Mac can extract text from A Newton Book package, This will
require a bit more editing.

Woody