Re: [NTLK] [Cryptically OT] Good 3-Stooges-like sound clip for phrase...

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 01:40:28 PDT

Send me the clip or let me know which clip to convert using "Sound Icon
Maker"(you can purchase from DeepFocus) to make a Newton pkg., I've
uploaded a year or two ago dozens of sound pkg.s but I didn't have time to
properly name those...

"...uh wise guy ayy?" :-)

My email downloaded sound alert is "You've got Spam!" :-P