[NTLK] Proto for two-level popup menu?

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 06:44:17 PDT

Folks,

[First, thanks for the responses to my question on editing PICT
resources -- GraphicConverter seems to be working well.]

A newton development question...

There doesn't appear to be a built-in proto for two-level popup menus,
and before I try to figure out how to create my own or somehow coerce
this behaviour into the PopupMenu function, I thought I'd ask the
group if anyone can point me at some sample code or articles for a
two-level popup or knows of a custom proto that would do the trick?

The only application that comes to mind that does multi-level popups
is More Folders from Standalone, but of course that won't help me
much.

Any ideas?

Gavin.