Re: [NTLK] "Update" feature on newtons

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 09:46:59 PDT

Ok, thanks for the updates. I read several different
things over the last 7 days about the Newton, and a
few lead me to believe the range was about a meter.

I guess it's just kinda like access points... Their
range on the ground is about 300-1200 feet, but up in
an airplane you can get their signals. (See War
Flying on www.arstechnica.com You may have to look for
it.)

Puckdropper