Re: [NTLK] Recommend A Works Set-up

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 2004 - 20:57:45 PDT

Worksbetter and WriteStuff add many word processing features and fonts.
  Worksbetter offers free trial see Stand alone Software see <
http://www.standalone.com/newtonos/index.shtml>
See archives for comments on Writestuff
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=107590231929213&w=2
Handwriting works by SAS adds handwriting recognition to Works.
Merlin and Wordsmith add dictionary and thesaurus.
I generally prefer Writestuff but Worksbetter can import notes into
Newtworks.
I also like WordNewt, a large standalone dictionary.
Woody