Re: [NTLK] Battery pack - 2300 mAh cells?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 10:55:26 PDT

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:51:13 -0400, Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> it and not forget they are in there when you plug it in. Or you will
> have a mess and possibly dead Newt on your hands.

By all the sled modification pages I see online no one has by my
recoleection shown an installation of a switch though I recall it was
suggested some where that it could be done. Isn't it the (2) contacts
on the bottom of the rechg packs that tell the newt it has rechg vs
alkalines installed? Am I mistaken?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung