Re: [NTLK] OT: The Logic of Evil

From: Greg Mason (applepenguin12_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 12:14:50 PDT

> Probably a lot less reliable. That's why the industry went with
> binary... though with today's better quality tech available... it would
> be interesting to speculate. Maybe somebody will build one some day...
> though its probably not a project that could be built in my blacksmith
> shop... or anybody's basement.
analog computers are a HELL of a lot faster than digital computers. My
uncle owns a door/entrance system manufacturing company
(www.special-lite.com), and their urethane foam injection machine needs
an analog computer to keep all the chemicals mixed properly at all
times. very interesting stuff...

-Greg