Re: [NTLK] Looking for MP2100 Dongle

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 11:27:35 PDT

Making a DB9-DIN8 (PC to Mac serial) adapter cable
won't do you any good either, I suppose.

Here's the link anyway. You may have to change the
connectors since you're going the other way, but it
should work.
http://www.the-monkey.net/things/newton/serialadapter.php

Puckdropper

--- Davwinder Singh Sheena