Re: [NTLK] Audio In/Out Questions

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 23:36:22 PDT

The most important question is:
what amount of amplification you want?
Do you just want a higher output level or power amplification as well?
There are very simple amplifiers on the base of CMOS circuits that you
operate in the analogue range. An OpAmp would probably need a symmetrical
power supply, but there are solutions with siongle power supply as well.
There are little ICs for 1W audio amps, but this is probably already too
much and, more importatnt, too power demanding.