Re: [NTLK] Calls app - what am I doing wrong here?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 15:47:30 PDT

> Now, it's entirely possible that I've completely missed the point of the
> Calls app and am using it totally wrong. But does anybody have any idea
> why these old calls show up, and more importantly, how to make them
> stop??
>
> Thanks,
> Rhonda

Sure, tap on icon on the far left of the item in At a Glance you want to
stop repeating, and select done in the pop up menu. It won't persist
anymore. If you make a call and then hit completed in the Calls app, it
will also stop persisting. But if you hit "followup needed, busy, etc"
basically anything but "call completed" you need to make it a completed
call via At A Glance (if you want it to stop repeating and you are done
with the call for example).

-Dan