Re: [NTLK] eMate Screen Assembly in a MP2100

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 20:34:03 PDT

on 20/09/04 23:20, Korbin Berg at korbinberg_at_gmail.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know if the screen/backlight assembly from an eMate 300
> would be compatible with a MessagePad 2100?
>
> I purchased a 2100 on eBay (dirt cheap, dirt condition). It works
> fine, but the screen is in very poor condition and the backlight is
> almost non-functional.
>
> I have also purchased an eMate from a school district that was selling
> it as surplus, and was hoping to transplant the screen into the
> MessagePad.

Unfortunately, I don't think they are compatible. The screens have different
resolutions...

-Laurent.

fish n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] 1. Another metasyntactic variable.
See foo. Derived originally from the Monty Python skit in the middle of "The
Meaning of Life" entitled "Find the Fish". 2. A pun for `microfiche'. A
microfiche file cabinet may be referred to as a `fish tank'.