[NTLK] Connecting with MSN with emate cannot connect

From: MARGARET EBBOTT (maegae_at_msn.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 07:01:04 PDT

Hello Fellow Newtonians, I use MSN as my internet provider and cannot get on the internet using them because I need the DNS server numbers and they will not give them to me. Is there any way that I can get the DNS numbers somehow? If not, what internet providers do newton users use to get on the internet with? I am using a Viking 56k modem to get on with.I really want to get on the internet with my emate but keep running into roadblocks with MSN.Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thank You, Gary Ebbott