[NTLK] Pristine 2100 Has Jaggies

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 07:29:56 PDT

I bought a brand new spare 2100 direct from Apple in those final days.
I didn't start using it at all until last year. Obviously, it was brand
new, was cosmetically perfect and has been very dependable.

Now all of a sudden and for no apparent reason, it's contracted a nice
case of the "jaggies". I'll go back and use my updated 2000, but I'd
also like to send this 2100 somewhere to get a new touchscreen.

What is everyone's recommendation for getting this done. I haven't
needed to get any Newton repair work done for years. Is Dave Watson
still doing repairs like this? Would J&K be the place to send it? I'd
like to replace it with a new or like new display if possible.

Thanks.

--
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.