Re: [NTLK] Slightly [OT] ISP recommendation in California?

From: Ron A. Parker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 09:08:59 PDT

On Monday, September 20, 2004, at 08:53 PM, Rod wrote:

> Sorry for the slightly OT post, but I am after recommendations for a
> ISP in
> California (mainly San Diego).
.
.
.

SBC is California's biggest telco and they offer an excellent package
of services through "SBC Yahoo Dial" & "SBC Yahoo DSL." Although the
dialup access costs $21.95, it's straight forward, unlimited access,
full featured, and probably the best provider anywhere in California.
To sign up online go here and click on residential internet services:

   http://www.sbc.com/

For a big list of ISP's, discount services and fly-by-nighter's look
here:

   http://www.findanisp.com/isps/CA/san_diego/2398/

If you or your father-in-law need any help "state-side" in getting SBC
to set you up, let me know...I'll be glad help.

Ron

--
Mail for Mac OS X. Cyberdog for the 21st Century.
--
    |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET
--
Fetch...Send...Stay... "Good Boy!"