Re: [NTLK] MSN Connection

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 19:48:34 PDT

IT's a long shot - but if you Start a dos prompt on your windows box
(Start> run> type "cmd">hit enter) then type "inponfig /all" - you
should get a bunch of textual info regarding your internet connection,
it MIGHT (been awhile since I used this) tell you the dns numbers even
if you use dhcp, aka 'obtain an ip address automatically'

Good luck!

J. Tyler NIchols