[NTLK] Wisconsin Newton Users Group

From: Rick Ludwig (bensisko_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 11:19:48 PDT

Just so, this WiNUG thing gets off the ground, how about setting up a meeting in Madison? My initial thought is the Starbucks by the Capitol building (for those that haven't been, it's literally next to the building). We could plan for an October 9th Meeting (say around noon?).

The other thought I had was perhaps Alterra Coffee in Milwaukee (on the lakefront). Probably same time. Let me know how the rest of the Wisconsinites (or those from other states that would like to attend) would feel about that.

Madison is kinda central, but a Milwaukee location would probably be more accessible.

-Rick