Re: [NTLK] Image Viewer

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 12:08:04 PDT

> I would like a image editor for the Newton one day.

AvailWorks was uploaded to unna not too long ago. I did install it on
my 120 but I haven't had the need nor time to play around with it. I
seem to recall it has the ability to edit images. I'm just not sure how
documents are saved nor how images are imported and exported. I would
imagine the combination of AvailWorks and Scrapbook may be good enough
for editing, saving and retrieving a large number of images.

Ahhh yeh, forgot about that one. A very powerful program.

        Ah man, I am starting to get inspired to set my Newton up as a
desktop again. :)

        Doctor Clu