Re: [NTLK] Silent Keyboard

From: Puckdropper (puckdropper_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 19:10:53 PDT

Use it in a vaccum?

If you have NCU, you can use another keyboard with a
computer and the Newton can accept input from that.
It's probably not what you're looking for, but it's an
answer to your question.

I wish I could help more... I'd love to have a
keyboard > newton device too. (I love my loud clicky
IBM Model M keyboards!)

Puckdropper