[NTLK] OT Password crack for Airport Extreme & windows

From: Hamilton, George (George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 15:43:13 PDT

I've lost, misplaced or just plain can't remember the password I used to
setup my Airport Extreme base station (should have written it down in my
Newt, like all the others). The local Apple store states that the only way
to get into the Extreme now is to do a reset, which will loose all my ISP
settings. Does anyone know of a way to bypass the password from a Windows
box (W2K) without loosing all the settings? To bring the post back on topic,
I've just bought Hiroshi's WIFI driver, (YEAH DEVELOPERS!!!!) and want to
get my MP 21000 wirelessly talking.--george
George S. Hamilton, PE
Engineering Systems Department
Systems Engineering Support Group,
MS ED42