Re: [NTLK] New York get together ....

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 10:56:57 PDT

SORRY I WAS busy all week and just now saw this reply. before i try to find them in the many emails i have were any plans made final? send me the answer offlist.
ty,

LAG
Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:40:17 -0700 (PDT), LAG wrote:
> I WOULD like to meet up with the rest of the ny nug as we did before but it ..... could do it in the city that would be good....

LAG,
I'll see what I can do about getting into the city. (Suggestions for a
location!)
My wife's recovery is going well from ... surgery and I'm not sure if
I can get someone to watch our daughter so she's not stressed. By the
time Ronnie arrives maybe I can work out some baby sitters so she can
relax and I can get some Newt time for downtime... I'd rather have
more Newtonians there if possible...

Come on people! If you come I'll bring the MP2100 SLED for show and
tell. Of course you'll also see my completely disassembled MP2000
plastics being given to Ronnie for a ride over the pond to Peter who
will starting the CAD preparations for the Frozen Newton Project...hmm
it's taking a bit of time but the prize at the end is sure worth the
wait.. eh!

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung