Re: [NTLK] Newton Killer - OS X? - Epilog

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 12:12:50 PDT

On 24-sep-04, at 20:00, Bill Miranda wrote:
> I need to just let the Newt do the best it can and go back and clean
> up later but I get distracted by the misinterpreted words and
> sometimes it's just totally wrong.

Just a small practical tip: before any meeting I set my Newt (in
NotePad) to 'Sketches' and scribble away as much as I want. Afterwards
I'll select the chunks that I still need and double tap.
The Newt will translate all your sketches ideally into something
legible, while you can still correct it where needed and keep an
overview.
The advantage is that you have all your notes in your own handwriting
in front of you (the Newt does absolutely NO editing on sketches), so
even it you scribbled so badly that your Newt can't understand, chances
is that you still can read it yourself ;-)
One could also choose 'Ink Text' but all these words that jump away
from under my stylus tend make me jumpy...

Robert Benschop