Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 23:17:04 PDT

On Sep 24, 2004, at 4:04 PM, Shannan M. wrote:

> Sounds like the best deal out there would be to sell your dongle on
> eBay for $20-30 and then purchase a ser-001 or a dongle from this
> other person who's name we are not allowed to mention =).
Huh,

When someone suggested this poster(shannnan M) was a shill, I thought
that was ridiculous.

After seeing the above trash I am no longer so sure.

The seller in question goes by multiple names. Usually Ferdi Ozgunner
(sp?) or knowledgenavigator on ebay.

Please search the archives and investigate his previous behavior and

The SER-001 is a great product that works as advertised and is
excellently supported By David who designed and oversees it's
manufacture.

If you think buying with a b grade knock off from a seller who has
proven to lack clarity with regards to ethical business practice is a
good deal, you aren't a shill but a fool.

Marty