[NTLK] Welcome Dr. Aravind

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 10:38:41 PDT

Hello Dr. Aravind,
As is my nature, I wish to invite you and every "neutral" member on the list
to actively contribute to the collective Newton Community in any way possible.
 If we can get more of the degreed (PhDs, etc) people involved in hardware
hacking and software development (or even writing Newton eBooks) I believe we
can take the platform even further.

This is my windmill...

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan

"For all these years I have been on the list, my posts have been very few,
sometimes even equated to trolling. Basically I am a lurker, I prefer to
watch and learn. and its also that I have pretty little to say. "