[NTLK] Longish: Ferdi, PCBMan etc.

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 15:17:04 PDT

> I'm in France and am ready to send you the Newton
> with this serial board of Ferdi... (I don't
> want to disassemble twice because as I have told you
> many weeks far : the screen of the
> Newton has lines which make it less readable since the
> installation of this serial board.)

Hi Joel,

here is my suggestion. If you send me Newton to

Frank Gruendel
Boenebuetteler Weg 20
24536 Neumuenster
Germany

I will replace Ferdi's board with a new one from PCBMan.
Apart from that I will try to fix the problems with the
lines that your Newton has developed. I will do this
free of charge. Once I am finished, I will run your
Newton through my usual exhaustive test and send it back.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de