Re: [NTLK] Newton Killer - OS X? - Epilog

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 21:33:33 PDT

Ha! but wait...it gets better!
Not only does he no longer work for MCI, he is now a
professor at George Mason University! Guess what he
teaches?
He teaches managers how to be more effective...
I feel sorry about those students...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl> wrote:

> On 24-sep-04, at 23:46, Ed Kummel wrote:
> > I was using my Newt to take notes during a meeting
> of
> > what turned out to be a very paranoid person.
>
> Ed, you just cornered a new advantage of the Newton!
> Apart from great
> HWR, OS etc. it makes for a good paranoid people
> sniffer ;-)
> BTW, congrats on the fact that your acting manager
> apparently isn't
> there anymore...
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin