Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 05:05:27 PDT

Don't forget, the ebay 'seller' DOES NOT have a licensed and bonded insurer
to ENSURE the effectiveness of the 'warranty', therefore the 'contract'
cannot be enforced, so far no third-party with legal coverage is insuring
the 'warranty'.

Mr.PCBMan is 'still' on this list, has many customers, lots of repeat
customers(I bought one of his first ten for our LANUG), has 'DONATED' his
products FREE OF CHARGE to worthwhile NewtonTalk developers and extended
members of this list.

So far, only Mr.PCBMan has retained access to NTLK due to his ability and
assistance to this list.

Remember, the 'ewarranty' is still not backed by a reputable insurer, so
it's hard to etrust the ebay seller. I have requested before on this list
to the 'seller' to list the required legal backing, the 'seller' never has,
even off list I got NO reply and very distasteful responses, as so many
here have also.

'take the red pill, not the blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' ... ;-)