Re: [NTLK] FS SER-001 & EM300

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 22:59:11 PDT

On Sep 27, 2004, at 6:10 AM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> Apparently not, as you seem quick to reply virtually every time the
> name "Ferdi" is mentioned! For someone who just bought their first
> MessagePad about two weeks ago (according to an earlier post, dated
> 9/11/04), you would seem to have done a great deal of business with him
> in a very short time.

HO_KAY Boys!!! I think it's time to put this thread to sleep!!!! It's
one thing to suspect, and another to go "public" with them when there
is no real evidence!

I think we've made the point again that some people who sell things are
not to be trusted, and that people ought to be protected from them. I
think we know who these people are, and we know why.... The "informing"
has been done. The point has been made. We can now dispense with the
crudities, innuendoes, etc.

Basically, I think we can agree that this thread has worked itself to
death, and this without even accidently invoking the "poutine
principle!" Not bad for a day's work... not bad.... ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland