[NTLK] hiatus

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 23:43:30 PDT

Listers-

M-day is quickly approaching, which means, in our case "moving day."
Despite my efforts, it seems that we won't have either phone access nor
internet when we first move in. Besides this, I am going to be just too
busy in the next few days to spend time reading NTLK and all my other
lists. So, I have decided it's best to either set NTLK to vacation
mode, or route it all to my gmail account. In either case, I shan't be
reading the list mail for I don't know how long. :-(

So, have fun, behave, and let me know if anything important or exciting
happens. ;-) Take care, and see you all on the other side.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland