Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: Steve Weyer (saweyer_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 05:20:39 PDT

you might contact Wilber Gao
        wilber_gao_at_ht-caps.com

he had made up some baseball caps (and t-shirts) with 2 different
Newton logos a ,month ago, so perhaps he still has some (or would be
willing to make more if there were interest from Newtontalkers). btw,
there's an active group of Newton users in Qingdao, China.

here's his site (though there's no Newton stuff directly displayed
there):
        http://www.ht-caps.com/

On Sep 27, 2004, at 3:25 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> From: Vaguely Radio <vradio_at_maine.rr.com>
> Subject: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?
> Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:10:56 -0400
>
> Okay, this is a weird request. I've checked eBay and come up with
> nothin'. Anyone know where I could get a baseball cap with the Newton
> or Apple logo on it (Newton preferred of course)?

Steve
weyer_at_kagi.com
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/