[NTLK] WTB - MessagePad 2000 or 2100

From: Korbin Berg (korbinberg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 2004 - 09:01:25 PDT

Hello all...

I am looking to purchase a MessagePad 2000 which has been upgraded to
a 2100 and wondered if anyone on the list was looking to sell one that
is in nice condition. I would possibly be interested in an original
(not upgraded) MP 2100, but would prefer an upgraded 2000.

Having just gotten back into using the Newton after a long stint with
a Palm, I purchased a really cheap 2100 on eBay and ended up killing
it during a screen transplant. It is now in my pile of things I've
taken apart and will try to fix when I get some free time *grins*.

Please email me off-list if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance!
Korbin