Re: [NTLK] WTB: baseball cap!?!?

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 14:30:18 PDT

Sometime around 28/9/04 (at 9:10 am -0300) Luiz Petroni said:

>I posted recently a proposal to produce this and other items to the
>community and would like to hear your opinion and from others. Also
>posted a link for a draft of a cap.

Luiz, the cap image you posted looks excellent. Could it actually be
embroidered, or would it be printed?

Oh, and I must apologise to you and anyone else here who had been
working on a plan to produce this sort of thing for the list. The
CafePress shop I just opened was simply to try and solve the
question... I hadn't read some of the newer posts in the thread. I
hope this doesn't spoil any plans!