Re: [NTLK] a question about batteries

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 00:25:35 PDT

You are talking about the rechargeable alkalines.
They are great, but never ever try to charge them inside the Newt (using a
modified AA tray).
For this kind of batteries a special dedicated charger is definitely a must.

But I do not understand why you are telling that you have no use for the
Newt power adapter.
I would use it while the batteries are in the external charger...

Cheers
Johannes