[NTLK] want to trade for MP2000/2100 door

From: toby (tksinats_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 18:24:42 PDT

Well, I got almost the perfect newt for myself and am one happy newt
owner:

2100, 3com ethernet card, 20 meg flash, 32 meg ata card, 2 pc card
modems, keyboard, 2 boxes (1 unopened) concept kitchen screen
protectors, mac serial cable, original rechargeable battery, battery
sled with 4 HiMH batteries, print pack cable (parallel), SER-001 board
installed, serial dongle, software, power adaptor, leather case, etc.

A couple of problems though. The lower hole where the hinge pin inserts
into the door was broken off. I super-glued the little piece back on,
seems ok.

But, there are no pins/rods [I imagine they are kind of like the ones
used to attach watch wrist bands to watches] that attach the door to
the hinge.

So, I'm looking for either a new door with the pins/rods or just the
pins/rods. I'm assuming I'd be able to fit the door and hinge together
again?

I could trade the print pack or 1 box of unopened concept kitchen
screen protectors.

Or could I get something that would work from a watchmaker perhaps?

thanks all,

Toby