Re: [NTLK] guesture launch 3.1

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 20:59:48 PDT

On Sep 30, 2004, at 5:52 AM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I haven't tried installing it, but I have a feeling that the copy of
> 3.1
> that exists on the Newted server is a registerable demo version anyway.

i think its the same, actually. you just need an unlocker code after
the demo period in order to make it work again.
its really a cool addition to the newton, if you are a power user, i
think that dashboard and GL are addons that really speed up things. ive
been using dashboard for five years now, but installed GL today.
sometimes it takes time to realise what you need and adapt to that.

warmest regards,

/ ®

roman pixell, freelancer
karmatic experience group