Re: [NTLK] [OT] Programmer's Revenge

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 12:30:40 PDT

That was...a little intense. Extremely belly-laugh funny, and
something I can relate to, and very intense.

Probably not reading-while-at-work appropriate though -- by committing
the sin of reading my Gmail while at work, that little gem (in all of
its very profane glory) probably set off some H.R. and IS
inappropriate-content-sniffer and has flagged my employee number for
immediate investigation.

See ya. I've got to make like Mr. Anderson and find a window that opens.

Gavin.