Re: [NTLK] [ANN] NewtMEDIA - Newton Caps, Merchandise & More - On the way

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 14:30:51 PDT

Cool!
Suggestion annotated.

Lets vote:
(off list please, I will publish results later)

1. [ X ] Black Cap X Netwon Tech in Silver (this is my vote!)
2. [ ] White Cap x Newton Tech in Black
3. [ ] DarkBlue Cap x Newton Tech in Yellow
4. [ ] Whatever color we decide X Newton Never Dies!
5. [ ] Whatever color we decide X Ink Different + Bulb
6. [ ] Your suggestion...

Best regards,

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More