Re: [NTLK] Value of a Clear model MP110???

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 23:58:42 PST

Hello Sonny!
Well, I got one for $60 Before but I have not seen
them since, but the 110's (Clear) are very common, I
know someone who has a Clear Case 130 and that is MUCH
more rare... But I sold the Clear Case for around $75
quite some time ago...

> If this is the case can you sell me one at that
> price?
> I'd love to pick up a few to give away at the next
> WWNC ;)
> Did you buy one at this price range you suggest?

BTW: please let me know when you get that Harris PDA
in, and when I should send the Money.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis