Re: [NTLK] [NLTK] Cults and other fun topics

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 06:23:11 PST

Henry,

Welcome aboard...
I tell you I was amazed when I discovered that David Fedor was a
Christian and also an Apple employee who programmed The Message for
the Newton and Paperback for the Mac and Windows. I purchased the NIV
for my Newton but sad to say it is now not available as the license
agreement has expired.. it was $20 back when I purchased it ...
I moved to the Palm OS version after they cancelled the Newton but
always returned because of the larger format as reading was much
easier on the eyes on the Newton ...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung