[NTLK] april fools?

From: LARRY YOUNG (saillar_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 13:49:10 PST

What a sweet idea! As I was reading it I knew it was a joke but my
eyes were lighting up.

Here is the real deal, an iTablet as built by Joseph DeRuvo. This was
on most Mac websites back in Nov. but I saw no discussion of it here.
Since it shares the same technology (HWR) as the Newt I feel free to
post it in reply to your April Fool's. I have been to ebay several
times looking for the right g4 ibook and have emailed Joe DeRuvo for
help in building one and he is on board.

If you haven't seen it as yet, check it out here....
http://www.macmod.com/content/view/166/2/

Larry Young

On Apr 1, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Thomas Isenbarger wrote:

> http://www.theappleblog.com/2005/04/01/inote-the-apple-pda/
I'll take 3 please...

marty

--