Re: [NTLK] NewtLight available

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 17:13:51 PST

Is there someplace you found the technical info regarding the layout
and function of the Newton contacts and connectors?
I'm curious because I'm wondering what other sorts of items adapters
might be made for for the Newt. I know it's getting older every day,
but I'd still love to see some other items made Newton-friendly.

--
Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.