Re: [NTLK] FS: 2100 & Most Accoutrements

From: Michael Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 04:03:08 PDT

Greetings,

I bid on one of these auctions, and have to say that the second one was
at a price that seems typical for a bundle on eBay these days. If you
split the pieces up, you'd get more total for the whole package, but
when bundled, you're not really going to go much above $200. I assume
that you ended up not selling these items because the price wasn't high
enough. Did the reserve not get met? Just curious.

Michael