Re: [NTLK] [Q] GPS map making tutorials/links?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 11:37:23 PDT

> Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:30:11 -0800
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] [Q] GPS map making tutorials/links?
> From: RAParker <RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET>
>
> On Friday, April 1, 2005, at 07:12 AM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>
>> Anybody got a pointer for me? I promise to be a good boy and link it
>> the Wiki, too!
>>

> DJ:
>
> I found the manual as a PDF in one of the online sources for the GPS
> Map NTK dev-kit download. I'm going to attach a copy for you to do as
> you wish.

Thanks! Where did you find it (URL), I can't find it myself, need that
for the Wiki.

> I was thinking about converting it to HTML and adding it to
> the wiki (or tailing on the newted.org's mirror for GPS Map) would be a
> very good idea. I had difficulty finding too, at first.

I've put a page up on the Wiki
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/GPSMapMaking , perhaps
that will grow into something more detailed. All help much appreciated!
Got a link to astrophysics-Mike's brilliant page there, too. What I
need now is a link to Gerd's manual...

Anyway, I seem to remember something else, too. Maybe in Denmark? That
ring a bell with anyone?

D.