[NTLK] Documentations MP2x00 en Francais

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 22:15:23 PDT

If you have a MAC with OS-X there is a menu option under the=20
Application Menu , for example in Mail look under the "Mail" tab for=20
the Services menu and find the Translate menu. Note it must be=20
activated by purchasing a license ($5 USD). It is a machine translation=20
and may not be completely accurate with respect to context and meaning=20
or proper word choice. But it gets it mostly done so that someone only=20
has to proof read and adjust when necessary. It appears to be fairly =20
comprehensive. I have copied text into a textedit or word document,=20
selected all, then translated it to spanish for my better half, who=20
works as an English as a Second Language (ESL) Instructor. She says the=20
translations are close, but must be proof read to ensure that context=20
and punctuation are correct.

Ed Johnson