Re: [NTLK] Monopoly (The Game) for Newton OS?

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 04:38:50 PDT

<http://www.bernieb.com/newton/products/Newtopoly.html>

Looks like a great Newton game. However, $30 for this classic is
outrageous, especially in light of the fact that there have been no active
updates since 1998! (Nor has the web page been updated since then either.)
And consider that the actual board game costs under $20 at some stores.

It is my belief that the author would benefit by dropping the price down to
$10. Even though the Newton platform has now been made defunct by Apple, I
would still pay $10 for the app because I still use my Newton from time to
time. But I am not about to pay $30 for a game that would only be played
once in a blue moon! (I cannot imagine that I am alone in thinking this
way.)

Bernie, when you're ready for my business let me know. I am more than happy
to be a customer of yours when the price is reasonable.

Best,

James W.