Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #175 Refreshing Newtontalk Digest for a Change!

From: Michael C. Wittmann (mwittmann_at_maine.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 12:10:11 PDT

Howdy,

Before things get any worse, and before we have a competition on
rudeness, can we please avoid statements like the following?

On 2005 Apr 6, at 2:21 PM, mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:

> Some people prefer the limp-wristed, pacifistic approach. I prefer to
> tell it like it is.

I like telling it like it is, too: Kindly show some respect and don't
ride the high horse much longer. It'll throw you.

Back to my mostly lurking mode, where I'm spending the day recovering
from a filing choice (using a card when I'd kept things internally)
gone horribly awry. This is taking up hours. Sigh.

Michael