[NTLK] Belkin USB to Serial Converter failed.

From: Edward Johnson (radar9999_at_aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 11:50:03 PDT

  It appears that my usb to serial converter has failed. It worked fine
a week ago but three days ago it would no longer allow newton to
connect to NCU. I verified that it is the converter and not my
powerbook by also attempting to connect via my wife's Ibook. No Joy!. I
suppose it might be a cable problem. I have a spare newton serial cable
so I'll check that later after my chores today.

If it has verified failed I am going to have to look into the FAQ's and
see if I can get it to connect via ethernet. Wish me luck.!

Ed Johnson

A Smart man learns from his mistakes. A Wise man learns from other
peoples mistakes. Be Wise!