[NTLK] FS/FT: Apple Newton PDA Stylus (Rare?)

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 18:52:19 PDT

Hello All!
I found a Stylus in a Box of old newt items that I
tested with a MP2100 and a eMate 300 (like one needs
testing)... This pen can also be used as A REAL PEN
Black/Blue as well it can transform back into a stylus
at a the push of a button... This is a very nifty
little pen/stylus, I am offering it for $15 (OBO) or
Trade for other Newton Items... If you buy/Trade for
This Stylus, I will include a FREE Bonus Apple Pen (a
picture of the pen can be found here
http://www.macsruscomputers.com/applepen.jpg)... Both
the PDA Pen/Stylus and the Apple Pen are quite the
cool Apple/Newton Collectors items.... Please let me
know if there is interest.

Thanks!
Mark Jozaitis