[NTLK] Anyone using NSBASIC?

From: nick (nick_at_green-tea.com.au)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 18:47:36 PDT

Hey there

First post here...howdy.

I wonder if there are many people here still using NSBASIC? If so,
would they consider corresponding with me about various issues? I've
been using it for quite a while, but am definitely a
weekend-programmer, so you should consider that fact first. I guess
I'm looking for someone to swap ideas, ask the odd question, etc.

I haven't written any major projects, but rather lots of smaller
things (<300 lines) as instructional aids. A lot of my fiddling goes
into working out the mechanics of getting NewtonScript into NSB, so I
do some simple stuff in NS as well.

Thanks

Nick Summers

[ OT ps. If anyone has any experience with Segmented Prime Sieves,
I'd like to hear from them anyway. If you've writtn one in NSB or NS,
please definitely contact me offlist. ]