Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]FS/FT Apple Newton eMate 300 4mb Internal Memory cards

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 02:26:59 PDT

Hello Again Russ!
I can see where you are coming from, so I would say
about $13.50 to the main European Locations. We ship
VIA UPS and have to make a trip to the Post Office for
packages out side of the USA or UPS will chages 3
times the cost above for shipping, and at the rate of
gas and packing $13.50 seems to be very fair for
shipping such an item. Hope you would agree.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis