Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]FS/FT Apple Newton eMate 300 4mb Internal Memory cards

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 17:14:15 PDT

Hello Again!
Well I would ship VIA USPS not UPS (My Mistake) what,
I meant was that it most Items we sell are shipped VIA
UPS, or FedEx, and they have a truck that arrives at
our location, ALL Item we sell (out side the USA) get
shipped via USPS AirMail or Parcel Post... And we buy
only NEW packing materials, and boxes, and pay pickup
fees, and much more, more so then a personal seller on
eBay per say. But Since you are all recommending less
shipping, the lowest I can go would be $10 via USPS
AirMail.

Hope this seems fair.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis